- 1 pound chicken liver
- 5 slice bread
- 1 medium onion
- 1 parsley
- 1 egg
- 6 tablespoon flour, all-purpose
- 1½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¾ teaspoon marjoram
- 2 each garlic cloves
- 1 garlic powder, to taste
- These liverballs are cooked in chicken soup.
- In food processor, combine: liver, onion, parsley and egg.
- Process until smooth.
- Add salt, pepper, marjoram, flour and bread crumbs.
- Refrigerate for two hours til cold and firmish.
- In boiling chicken broth, drop liver from large tablespoon.
- When last ball enters broth, return broth to boil, reduce to simmer, cover pot and simmer 10 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.