- 6 tablespoons Apple vinegar
- 3 tablespoons salad oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon dill, shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- Shake all ingredients together in a jar.
- Pour this mixture over spring Dandelion green, lettuce, Endive, tomatoes, cucumbers,escarole, and cooked green beans, Cauliflower, Peas and sliced beets.
- You may add sour cream in place od oil.
- caraway seeds or chopped tarragon leaves can be sprinkled over the salad for a piquant taste.
- To green salads you may add minced garlic, to sliced tomatoes, beets, green peas and green beans, sliced onions are a must.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.