- 1½ pounds boneless turkey thighs, skin removed
- salt and pepper or lemon pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, left whole
- ½ cup dry white wine
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Season turkey with salt and pepper or lemon pepper.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil.
- Add turkey thighs; brown for about 10 minutes.
- Place turkey in slow cooker; add remaining ingredients.
- Cook on high for 3 to 4 hours, or until turkey thighs are cooked through.
- Remove garlic cloves from pot. Mash a few and return to the slow cooker, if desired.
- Serve turkey with juices.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.