- 1 can (16 ozs.) dark kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (16 ozs.) light kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (16 ozs.) pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ozs.) can unsalted diced tomatoes
- 2 green peppers, cut into strips
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. sage
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Add water to cover the beans.
- Cook on HIGH for 6-7 hours.
No heating up the kitchen - let your slow cooker do all the work.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.