Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 8 servings of slow cooker maple berry oatmeal.
- 8 cups water
- 2 cups steel-cut oats
- ½ cup dried blueberries
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- The night before, combine water, oats, blueberries and salt in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low 8 hours or until oats are tender and creamy.
- Stir in cranberries and syrup.
- Place in serving bowls.
- Goes good with toast on the side.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.