Contributed by Paula in California Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 7 hours 10 minutes
- Makes: 4 servings
- 4 medium bell peppers
- ½ lb ground pork
- ¾ cup Bull's-eye Original Barbecue sauce, divided
- 1 cup instant white rice, uncooked
- 1 cup frozen peas
- ¼ lb (4 oz) Velveeta pasteurized prepared cheese product, cubed
- ½ cup water
- Cut tops off peppers; chop tops, then refrigerate for another use.
- Remove seeds from peppers; discard.
- Set pepper shells aside.
- Mix pork, ½ cup of the barbecue sauce, the rice and peas; spoon evenly into pepper shells.
- Top evenly with Velveeta.
- Pour remaining ¼ cup barbecue sauce into slow cooker; stir in water.
- Stand stuffed peppers upright in slow cooker; cover with lid.
- Cook 5 to 7 hours on low (or 2½ to 3½ hours on high).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.