Description[edit | edit source]
Wondering what to serve the gang? Put the slow cooker on the buffet and let them wrap their own.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Prep Time: 15 minutes | Start to Finish: 7 hours
- Makes: 16 wraps
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 2 pounds turkey breast tenderloins
- ¼ teaspoon seasoned salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium onion, chopped (½ cup)
- ⅓ cup water
- 2 envelopes (1.25 ounces each) Old El Paso ® taco seasoning mix
- 2 packages (11.5 ounces each) Old El Paso ® flour tortillas for burritos (16 tortillas, 8 inch)
- 2 cups bite-size pieces lettuce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (8 ounces)
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Place turkey in 3½ to 4-quart slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt and pepper.
- Add onion and water.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 6 to 7 hours or until juice of turkey is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
- Remove turkey from slow cooker.
- Shred turkey, using 2 forks.
- Measure liquid from slow cooker; add enough water to liquid to measure 2 cups.
- Mix seasoning mixes (dry) and liquid mixture in slow cooker.
- Stir in shredded turkey.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 1 hour.
- Spoon about ¼ cup turkey onto center of each tortilla; top with lettuce and cheese.
- Roll up tortillas.
Nutritional Information[edit | edit source]
- Calories 260 (calories from fat 70) | total fat 8g (saturated fat 4g, trans fat ncg) | cholesterol 50mg | sodium 540mg | total carbohydrate 28g (dietary fiber 2g, sugars ncg) | protein 22g
- Percent daily value: vitamin A 10% | vitamin C 2% | calcium 14% | iron 14%
- exchanges: 2 starch | 0 other carbohydrate | 0 vegetable | 2 lean meat
- carbohydrate choices: nc
- percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.