- 1 (6 ounces) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 (8 ounces) package rotini pasta, uncooked
- 1 (7 ounces) jar roasted red peppers, drained and julienned
- ½ lb smoked mozzarella cheese, cubed (may substitute smoked gouda)
- 1½ cups baby spinach leaves
- 2¼ ounces chopped green chilies, drained
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup toasted pine nuts
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Cook Pasta according to package directions and drain.
- Chop artichokes, and save the marinade in the jar.
- Mix the Pasta with the artichokes, roasted peppers, mozzarella, spinach, and green chilies, stirring to mix well.
- In a small bowl, blend the artichoke marinade with the Mayonnaise, Parmesan, pine nuts, garlic, and black pepper.
- Toss with Pasta mixture, until everything is evenly coated.
- Chill before serving, several hours is best.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.