Smoky Salmon Spread from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, government resource in the pubic domain
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 40
- Makes 2 cups
- 1 x 15½ oz. can salmon, drained
- 8 oz. light or non-fat cream cheese
- ¼ cup low fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- ½ teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 to 1½ teaspoon horseradish
- Blend ingredients together in food processor or by hand in a mixing bowl.
- Chill in refrigerator.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.