Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 pkg. yellow cake mix
- 1 pkg. instant vanilla pudding
- ¾ cup butter-flavored oil
- ¾ cup orange juice
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp butter flavoring
- ½ cup nuts (coarsely chopped)
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 cup powdered sugar (sifted)
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp butter flavoring
- 2 tbsp milk or 1 tbsp orange juice
- Bake 50 minutes at 350°F degrees.
- Combine cake mix, pudding, oil, juice, eggs and flavoring.
- Mix 8 minutes at medium speed.
- Mix together nuts, sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle ½ of this into well-greased 12-cup bundt pan.
- Top with half of cake batter, then remaining nut mixture and the remaining batter.
- Bake until skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Cool cake in pan for 15 minutes, then turn out on rack.
- Spread frosting on while still warm.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.