These are so easy and good.
- Contributed by Lindas Busy Kitchen Desserts Y-Group
- 1 large tube of Grands flaky biscuits
- 1 stick butter melted
- 1 small jar pineapple preserves — can use strawberry if you prefer
- granulated sugar
- non-stick cooking spray
- 8 ounce block of cream cheese sliced into 8 strips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 9 x 13 cookie sheet with non stick spray. Sprinkle a little flour on a sheet of waxed paper and roll out each biscuit until flat — about 1/16 inch thick.
- Spread a coat of butter on flattened circle,put one slice of cream cheese and a teaspoon of preserves in middle and sprinkle with cinnamon,roll up jelly roll style and place on cookie sheet — continue until all biscuits are filled and rolled.
- Brush each with remaining butter — sprinkle with sugar and top with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Bake until turning golden brown — take spatula and loosen each from pan where as they will not stick as they cool.
- Serve with a dollop of Cool Whip or can be reheated in microwave and a scoop of ice cream put on top.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.