These cookies are really yummy, we liked them, a glass of cold milk goes good with them.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 46 soft chocolate chunk cookies.
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 large eggs
- 2¼ cups flour
- 2½ cups dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Beat butter, sugar, vanilla, baking soda and salt until creamy.
- Beat in eggs until fluffy.
- Beat in flour until blended.
- Stir in chocolate and nuts.
- Drop rounded tablespoonfuls on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 8 minutes or until golden.
- Cool cookies.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.