About soft wheat berries Edit
A soft kind of wheat berry that has been improved.
Sprouting wheat Edit
- put ⅔ cup of seed* into a bowl or into your sprouter.
- add 2 – 3 times as much cool (60 – 70°F) water.
- mix seeds up to assure even water contact for all.
- allow seeds to soak for 6 – 12 hours.
- empty the seeds into your sprouter if necessary.
- drain off the soak water.
- rinse thoroughly with cool (60 – 70°F) water.
- drain thoroughly.
- set anywhere out of direct sunlight and at room temperature (70°F is optimal) between rinses.
- rinse and drain again in 8 – 12 hours.
- and, perhaps one more...
- rinse and drain in 8 – 12 hours.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.