- 1 pound Chicken breast (each cut into five pieces)
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon lemon peel, ground
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon peanuts, ground
- ½ teaspoon sesame seeds, ground
- ½ teaspoon soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Combine all the ingredients, and marinate the Chicken in the mixture for at least 2 hours.
- Skewer and broil until golden brown.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.