- 500 g minced meat
- 2 large onions, finely chopped
- 4 potatoes, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons HP Steak sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons oil
- puff pastry
- Heat oil and put in all the ingrediants except for sauces.Keep cookimg for about half an hour. This mixture needs to be quite dry.Now add all the sauces and mix. Leave it to cool.
- Roll puff pastry and put the mixture in it. You can make it into rolls or any shape and bake in oven till the pastry is cooked.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.