This recipe came from The Printey Estate sale. It was obtained it as part of the Family Collection from The Printey Estate in Forney, Texas in 2001.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ½ cup chopped white onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ pound lean ground beef
- 15 ounce can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1½ teaspoons chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- hot pepper sauce to taste
- 4 large artichokes cooked, choke removed and chilled
- In a large frying pan over medium-high heat, add onion, garlic and ground beef
- Sauté until beef is brown
- Reduce heat to low.
- Add tomato sauce, parsley, chili powder, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper andhot pepper sauce
- Simmer uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Gently spread center leaves of chilled artichokes and spoon mixture into each artichoke center.
- To Serve, garnish with desired toppings and Diablo Dip.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.