Description[edit | edit source]
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 2/2 kilo minced Beef
- salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp haldi powder (tumeric)
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 3-4 green chilies chopped
- 2 Onion coarsely sliced
- 1 cup fresh dhuniya leaves (cilantro / coriander leaves)
- 2 pounds frozen egg-roll dough, thawed
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Put the meat in a pot on medium-low heat and dry the water already present in it stirring constantly to prevent burning along with salt, pepper and haldi.
- When water dries add green chile, Onion and dhuniya and dry water on high heat and remove.
- Cut sheets of thawed egg-roll dough into strips about 3 by 6 inches. Fold one point up to form a triangular pocket. Folk over again, and then fill the pocket with some of the meat mixture. Bring down the top and seal all open sides with a paste made of flour and water (mix some flour dissolved in a little water and cooked into a thick paste). You should end up with a neat, secure triangle of meat-stuffed pastry.
- Deep-fat fry filled samosas, a few at a time, in oil, until golden brown. Drain and keep warm.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.