Soft tofu stewwith gochoojang/고추장 and egg known in korean as 계란
- 1 pack soon doo boo (soft tofu
- 8 small clams - cleaned
- 4 oz pork (or beef) - sliced
- ¼ cup kimchi - roughly chopped,
- 1 red hot chili - sliced
- 2 green hot chilies - sliced
- 2 green onions - sliced
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp go choogaroo (korean chili powder)
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- ½ tsp juice of ginger
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sae woo jeot (salted shrimp)
- 3 cups water
- Marinade pork with ginger juice, soy sauce, sesame oil and minced garlic.
- In a pot, add vegetable oil and saute pork.
- Add go choo ga roo (korean chili powder), keep stir.
- Add water and kimchi, bring to a boil.
- Scoop in soon doo boo with a spoon.
- Reduce heat, add sae woo jeot (salted shrimp).
- Add chillies, green onions and clams.
- Cook for a minute or so.
- Finish with egg york in the center and a dash of sesame oil.
- Serve with rice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.