- 3 tsp finely ground roasted peanuts
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper or red pepper, or red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground ginger (optional)
- ½ garlic paste (optional)
- ½ tsp Onion paste (optional)
- 1 Lb meat (Beef or Chicken), cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 Onion, peeled and cut into chunks (optional)
- 1 tomato, cut into chunks (optional)
- 1-2 sweet green or red pepper, cleaned and cut into chunks (optional)
For the ground peanut powder Remove shells and skins from roasted peanuts. Grind the peanuts into a coarse powder. Stir the spices into the powder, mixing well. Add the cayenne pepper to the mixture. Divide the peanut-spice mix into two parts, putting half in one bowl and half in another. Set one bowl aside.
Dip and roll the meat in the other bowl of the peanut-spice mix, making sure the meat is completely coated. Allow the meat to marinate for thirty minutes or more. Preheat the grill or oven for 10–15 minutes.
Place the meat on skewers (alternating with the Onion, tomato, and sweet pepper, if desired). Grill until the meat is done. Serve with the reserved peanut-spice mix, for sprinkling or dipping as desired.