- 1 cup of gem squash cut into small cubes
- 1 cup of potatoes cut into small cubes
- 1 cube of vegetable stock (optional)
- 1 cup of cassava (yuca) chopped into small cubes
- 6 cups of water
- 1 cup of noodles
- 1 teaspoon of chopped parsley
- ½ teaspoon of mashed garlic
- ¼ cup of chopped celery
- 4 slices of bread
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- In a pot add the vegetable stock, vinegar, salt, herbs, garlic, oil, water and squash.
- Bring to a boil and leave at medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and the cassava, then in five minutes add the noodles.
- Stir regularly to avoid excessive sticking, adjust water when necessary.
- Adjust salt to taste.
- Remove from heat.
- Toast the bread until light golden brown.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.