- 3 potatoes
- 1 pkg. fine noodles
- 1 tsp. oregano, not ground
- 1 Tbsp. pepper
- 1 tomato
- 1 cup oil
- 1 Tbsp. cominos
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 4 eggs
- Slice of toast
- 1 small can tomato paste
- 3 or 4 onions, chopped fine
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 Tbsp. fresh garlic, ground
- 1 whole hot red pepper
- Boil 10 cups water with red pepper.
- Cut raw meat into 1/4" cubes.
- Mix with salt, garlic, cominos, pepper.
- Mix oil, achiote, tomato, tomato paste, and onions.
- Then cook adding meat and stirring constantly.
- Crumble in oregano.
- Add meat sauce and potatoes to the boiling water.
- Cook 10 minutes.
- Add eggs.
- Beat and add to the water, constantly stirring the water.
- Add milk while stirring.
- Remove crusts from bread, toast.
- Serve with slice of toast, floating on the soup.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.