Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: My old recipes
- Serves 6 to 8
- 4 tbsp oil
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1 medium onion, minced
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- 2 quarts seasoned chicken broth, hot
- pieces of cooked chicken
- Heat oil and brown rice lightly in it.
- Add onion, tomato sauce and broth.
- Cover tightly and simmer for 30 minutes.
- During last 10 minutes of cooking, add chicken.
- Amount depends on your taste and how much you have on hand.
- Will freeze well.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.