- 1 cup of gem squash cut into small cubes
- 2 lbs of sea bass heads
- 1 cup of potatoes cut into small cubes
- 1 cube of chicken or fish stock
- 6 cups of water
- 1 tablespoons of oil
- 1 cup of noodles
- 1 teaspoon of finely-chopped parsley
- ½ teaspoon of mashed garlic
- ¼ cup of chopped celery
- 4 slices of bread
- Heat the oil in a pot and add the , garlic and salt.
- Stir and add the salt and the herbs.
- Add the water and the squash.
- Bring to a boil and leave at medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Add the potatoes, then in 5 minutes add the noodles.
- Stir regularly to avoid excessive sticking.
- Adjust salt to taste.
- When the noodles are tender remove from heat.
- Toast the bread until light golden brown.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.