- 500 g beef or internals
- 100 g bean sprouts
- 80 g rice noodles
- 60 g Indonesian parsley
- 60 g scallions
- 60 g ginger
- 1 lime
- Boil meat until done.
- Drain and cut into bite-sized slices.
- Remove the tails of bean sprouts, boil until half done.
- Boil rice noodles separately.
- Keep these in separate plates.
- Cut Indonesian parsley and scallions.
- Grind shallots, and brown it for a little bit.
- Skin and cut ginger.
- Make beef stock using beef bones boiled in water for about an hour.
- Remove bones, and put in salt, pepper, ginger, and shallots.
- Serve the soto by putting the beef, bean sprouts, noodles into a bowl.
- Pour soup into it.
- Sprinkle with Indonesian parsley and scallions.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.