A soup with great taste.
- 2 lb Beef or Lamb bones
- 8 cup water
- salt and pepper
- 2 med Onion, diced
- 3 x carrots, peeled
- And chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 head small cabbage, chopped
- 1/4 cup Finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 x cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup Peas
- 1/4 cup rice, rinsed
- 3 tbl Peanut butter, thinned with
- 2 tbl lemon juice
- In a saucepan, cover the bones with the water. Add salt and pepper, bring to a boil, lower the heat and simmer for 1 hour. Add the onions, carrots, cabbage, coriander, and garlic. Simmer for 1 hour or until vegetables are thoroughly cooked.
- Remove the bones, then add the Peas and rice and cook for 20 minutes. Add the Peanut butter with the lemon juice; then stir and serve hot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.