- ¼ cup ground cooked beef
- ¼ cup ground peanuts
- 4 small boiled potatoes
- 4 cups beef broth
- 2 plantains (1 grated)
- 1 teaspoon onion (minced)
- ½ tablespoon parsley
- 1 large chopped cabbage leaf
- 2 tablespoons oil
- salt and pepper
- Boil one of the plantains in the beef broth for 15 minutes.
- Save the broth.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil and brown the onion, peanuts and beef in it.
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine the grated plantain with the cooked one and the other tablespoon of oil and mix well.
- Shape into small balls of this and put a tablespoon of the meat mixture inside the balls.
- Cut the potatoes into pieces, and add the potatoes and cabbage to the broth.
- About 2 minutes before its ready to serve, add the balls to the broth.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.