- about 1,5 kilo of fish (use large variety of fish for more taste)
- olive oil
- 2 – 3 onion
- 3 – 4 tomatoes
- Scrape the scales of the fish and gut them.
- Put the salt, pepper, olive oil, the sliced onions, the celery and the sliced tomatoes and boil them.
- Strain the vegetables well and put them on a plate.
- Put the fish on the same water and boil them.
- After boiling them for about 1 hour, strain them through a strainer, making sure the meat of the fish is well pressed in order all the fish juice to come out.
- Serve the soup hot with lemon.
- Serve the vegetables and the fish on a plate separately.
- If you use a large variety of fish the fish soup will be more tasty.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.