This is a recipe I obtained from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hager estate in Canton, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by catsrecipes y-group
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour bottom only of a loaf pan.
- Ina large bowl beat together sugar and oil then add eggs, bananas, sour cream and vanilla and blend well.
- Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup and level off.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt then stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake at 350°F for 55 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes them remove from pan.
- Cool completely.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.