Made these tonight. They were fantastic and very quick to assemble. The flavor was really good, chicken was moist and tender. The crackers really added to the dish!
- Contributed by SF&SC Y-Group
- 6 chicken breasts, skinned
- 1 (8 oz.) small carton sour cream
- 1 cup crushed cheese crackers (I use Ritz crackers)
- 1 stick margarine
- Salt, pepper and paprika each piece of chicken.
- Place bone side down (I use boneless) in baking dish and spoon sour cream over each piece.
- Sprinkle cracker crumbs over this, and pour melted margarine over all.
- Bake uncovered in 350 degree oven for 1½ hours.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.