Sour cream fettuccine from Fiasco, in Marina Del Rey
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: my old recipes
- Serves 8
- 1 lb fettuccine noodles
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tbsp margarine
- grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook fettuccine until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, mix sour cream, whipping cream and butter in pan. Heat but don't boil.
- Add Parmesan cheese and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour sauce over hot fettuccine and toss.
- Sprinkle with more Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley if desired.
- Serve at once.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.