- 1 lb lean ground Beef
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheese
- 1/2 cup minced Broccoli
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 350. grease 15x10 inch cookie sheet with edges. In a skillet cook ground Beef till pea size and brown and drain.
- In a large bowl mix remaining ingredients and spread in the prepared pan.
- Bake 20 minutes to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes cut into any size square desired and dip into your favorite sauce. Serve warm.
- These freeze very well and thaw in the microwave quickly.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.