In Romanian: Borş de pui
- 1 chicken
- 2 qts / 2 l water
- borş (to taste)
- 1 parsley root
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons rice
- ½ tablespoon mixed chopped parsley and dill
- 1 egg
- Set to boil the julienned carrot, parsley root and onion.
- When the vegetables are half done, add the chicken pieces and its gizzards, salt, rice, peeled, seeded and chopped tomatoes.
- Remove foam, add the separately boiled and strained borş (quantity to taste).
- When the chicken pieces are almost done, add the chopped parsley and dill.
- At the end, beat one egg in.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.