- 2 qts / 2 l water
- 10 oz / 300 g green beans
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 parsley root
- 1 lb / 500 g tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon flour
- ½ cup sour cream or yogurt
- chopped parsley and dill
- Fry the finely chopped vegetables in butter, with the flour.
- Add the water, add the cut beans, salt and let boil at low temperature until the beans are tender.
- Add the boiled and drained tomatoes and let boil until completely done.
- Add chopped parsley and dill.
- Mix some sour cream in it when serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.