Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: The Illustrated Encyclopedia of American Cooking
- Author: Editors of Favorite Recipes Press
- Typed By: Susan email@example.com
- Yield: 6 servings
- Score salt pork; make crosswise cut through center down to rind.
- Cut 3 or 4 crosswise slashes.
- Place salt pork in kettle in ½ inch boiling water.
- Cover; cook for 35 minutes or until pork is tender.
- Remove tips from pole beans; cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Add beans and salt to pork mixture.
- Cover; cook for 20 minutes or until beans are just tender.
- Garnish with onion rings; serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.