Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 x 28 oz can Bush's baked beans
- ½ cup chopped green peppers
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 x 6 oz tomato paste
- 1 x 8½ oz package Jiffy corn muffin mix
- ½ cup package shredded cheddar cheese
- In a skillet, sauté ground beef, onion and green peppers until meat is browned.
- Drain excess grease.
- Combine meat mixture, bush's baked beans and tomato paste.
- Spoon into a lightly greased 8 inch square baking dish.
- Prepare muffin mix according to package directions.
- Spread evenly over bean mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes, sprinkle with cheese and continue baking 5 minutes more, or until cheese melts.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.