- 2 cup sliced peaches
- 2 tbsp granulated fructose
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 dash salt
- 2 tbsp liquid vegetable shortening
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 400^. Grease an 8" baking dish.
- Place peaches in the dish and sprinkle with 1 t fructose,almond extract and cinnamon.
- Combine the flour,remianing fructose,baking powder &salt in bowl.
- Add the shortening, milk and egg and stir until just mixed.
- Spread evenly over the peaches and bake for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Invert onto serving platter.