- 1 10-ounce package whole-kernel corn
- 1 10-ounce package, frozen lima beans
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 4 ounces pimiento, chopped
1.Cook corn and lima beans according to package instructions and drain.
2.Combine corn, lima beans, tomatoes, cilantro, green onions and pimiento in a medium sized bowl and set aside.
3.In a small bowl, whisk Italian dressing, red wine vinegar, and dry mustard then pour over corn and lima bean mixture and toss to coat.
4.Serve at room temperature or chilled.
- Southwest Succotash from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health -- public domain government resource