- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 3/4 cup thick & chunky salsa
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
2. In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients; mix well.
3. Pour over the bean mixture; toss to coat.
4. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.