- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained well
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons roasted, salted sunflower seeds, plus extra for garnish (optional)
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup cooked, chopped Chicken (or 8 ounces canned)
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
Spread cream cheese on a dinner-size serving plate. Top with black beans, onions and sunflower seeds. Spread on sour cream. Sprinkle with Chicken, cilantro and, if desired, a few extra sunflower seeds for garnish.
Serve with crackers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.