Guacamole is best made as close to service as possible. Store in an airtight
- 2 Pounds California avocados
- 1 cup roasted corn kernels 
- 1 medium lemon, sliced thinly (including peel), then cut into small dice
- 4 large cloves garlic, chopped finely
- 2 (or to taste) jalapeno peppers, chopped finely
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- Coarsely mash (DO NOT PUREE) California avocados.
- Fold in remaining ingredients.
- Serve with blue corn chips, deep-fried flour tortilla chips.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.