- 4 oz light cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup finely shredded Mexican-style or sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp thinly sliced green onion
- 2 tbsp chunky salsa or ½ tbsp chopped, canned chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 2 (10-inch) green chile or spinach-flavored flour tortillas
- 12 small cilantro strips for garnish
- spinach leaves
- In small bowl, combine cream cheese, shredded cheese, green onion, salsa, chopped cilantro and cumin; mix well.
- Spread evenly over tortillas.
- Place a layer of spinach over cheese.
- Roll tightly; wrap in plastic.
- Chill at least 1 hour or up to 8 hours.
- Cut crosswise into 1-inch pieces; arrange cut side up on serving platter.
- Garnish each pinwheel with cilantro sprig.
- Cover and chill up to 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with a dollop of salsa on top.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.