- 1¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup cornmeal
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¾ cup Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1½ lbs ground beef
- ⅔ cup water
- 2 (1¼ ounce) envelopes taco seasoning, divided
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1¾ cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1¾ cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup salsa
- Combine dry ingredients for crust in a large bowl.
- Combine milk, oil and egg in a separate bowl; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Stir in the cheeses.
- Spread into a greased 15 x 10 x 1 inch baking pan and bake in a preheated 400°F for 10– 12 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cook beef in a large skillet, over medium heat until no longer pink, about 10 minutes; drain off fat.
- Stir in waterand 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Set aside.
- Combine sour cream and 2nd package of taco seasoning in a small bowl; mix well.
- Spread over crust.
- Sprinkle beef mixture over top, followed by half of the cheese mixture.
- Combine the corn, beans and salsa in a small bowl; spoon over pizza top, followed by the other half of the cheese mixture.
- Broil 5- 6 inches from the heat for 5– 10 minutes or until the cheeses are melted.
- Watch carefully!.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.