- 3 (10.5 ounce) cans condensed chicken broth
- 1½ cups salsa
- ½ teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2 (9 ounce) packages tortellini pasta
- 1 bunch broccoli, chopped small
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 can whole corn, drained
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- dash of salt
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Lightly steam broccoli, pepper and corn.
- In large pot bring broth, salsa, orange peel to a boil; simmer for 3 minutes.
- Stir in tortellini and vegetables.
- Cook over medium heat for 6 to 8 minutes until tender.
- Stir in milk and salt; cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Do not boil or milk will curdle.
- Top each serving with Parmesan cheese and cilantro.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.