- 1/3 cup unbleached flour
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast flakes
- 1/3 cup light, natural oil
- 1 1/2 cups unflavoured soy milk
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- In a small saucepan, stir together the flour, yeast and oil until it forms a paste (roux), and let it sizzle for a few minutes. Gradually whisk in the soy milk and cook over low heat until thickened. Add sea salt and pepper to taste. Serve over noodles, potatoes, or whatever you like.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.