- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp green curry paste
- ½ tsp curry powder
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- ¼ tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 2 tsp minced shallots
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp peanut oil plus extra for cooking
- 7-oz package frozen “chicken-style” soy meat pieces, thawed
- 10 to 12 x 6-inch-long bamboo skewers or metal skewers
- Fresh lime wedges
- Spicy Peanut Sauce
- Mix coconut milk, sugar, curry paste, curry powder, ground turmeric, ground coriander, Bragg Liquid Aminos, shallots, garlic and peanut oil in mixing bowl. Add soy meat and marinate for at least 30 minutes, or as long as 2 hours.
- Grill soy meat on lightly oiled indoor electric grill for about 3 minutes, or until browned.
- Alternatively, sear soy meat in heavy skillet, lightly coated with peanut oil, over medium-high heat until each side is browned.
- Drizzle with fresh lime juice. Let cool for 1 minute and skewer.
- Serve with Spicy Peanut Sauce.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.