From Menu and Recipes Week 7/1/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 5 oz bacon cubed
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1½ tbsp parsley
- salt to taste
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1 jar alfredo sauce
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Melt the butter over medium heat in large pan.
- Add diced bacon and cook until crisp and light brown.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs along with the Parmesan cheese and pepper.
- Add parsley and stir.
- Add cooked pasta to pan with bacon mixture.
- Turn the heat very low and add the egg/cheese mixture, stirring constantly for a couple minutes until the eggs are heated through.
- They will lose their glassy appearance.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.