- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1 pack sliced mushrooms
- 1 med zucchini squash
- 2 cup cooked rice
- favorite peppers to taste
- garlic to taste
- cooking sherry
- Bake spaghetti squash at 375°F until slightly tender (make sure to puncture skin before baking).
- "Stir-fry" mushrooms, diced zucchini squash, peppers until soft with sherry.
- When spaghetti squash is done, cut in half, remove seeds and inner fibers.
- Use a fork to remove meat from squash.
- It will come out in strings.
- Add spaghetti meat to stir fry.
- Add more sherry and cook until done.
- You will probably need a large wok to hold it all.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.