Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- spaghetti (The amount of spaghetti to use will depend on the number of people you are serving, so I will not put a specific amount here. If you don't like spaghetti , you can use your favorite pasta. Penne rigate works very well with this as well
- ⅛ to ¼ cup of olive oil
- 1 whole garlic bulb, minced
- garlic powder
- a small handful of dried or fresh oregano
- cheese, to taste, whatever sort you enjoy
- Cook spaghetti according to the amount you will serve and according to package directions.
- Season water with a nice handful of salt.
- While the spaghetti is cooking, warm up about a ⅛ to ¼ cup of olive oil, and add 1 minced whole garlic.
- Do not let the garlic burn, as it will turn bitter.
- You only need to cook the oil/garlic mixture a few minutes as the garlic will infuse the oil very quickly.
- Drain pasta or spaghetti and return it to the pot.
- Add the garlic oil, some garlic powder, and dried or fresh oregano (a small handful).
- Mix it all together.
- Serve with cheese.
- It should taste garlicky, but the cheese off sets the strength of the garlic taste.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.