- 6 oz thin spaghetti
- 1 tbsp + 1 t extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp or more minced garlic
- ½ cup low-sodium chicken broth
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta 10 – 12 minutes, until tender.
- Drain and place in a serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, place small non-stick skillet over medium heat 30 seconds.
- Add oil; heat 30 seconds more.
- Add garlic; cook, stirring constantly, until pale gold (do not brown), about 1 minute.
- Immediately stir in broth.
- Bring to a boil, stirring gently; reduce heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, until liquid is reduced by two thirds and mixture is thickened, 3 – 4 minutes.
- Drizzle over cooked pasta, sprinkle with parsley and toss to coat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.