Makes 2 servings
- ¾ cup vegetable juice
- 1½ teaspoons flour
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ pound boneless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 cup hot cooked rice
- chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Combine vegetable juice, flour, paprika and salt in small bowl; set aside.
- Heat oil in medium skillet over medium heat. Add onions and garlic; cook 1 minute.
- Add chicken and cook until chicken is lightly browned.
- Add vegetable juice mixture. Cook until mixture boils, stirring often. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.
- Serve over rice. Sprinkle with parsley.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.